A personal and unforgettable experience
How would you like to be a porpoise trainer for a day? To be able to experience these fascinating animals at close hand and participate in the work of the trainer?
Behind the scenes of the porpoise section of Fjord&Bælt you will spend a full day in the company of our porpoises Freja, Eigil, Sif and Frigg-Amanda - and probably also meet our seals Tulle, Naja and Svante.
You will participate in the daily care of the animals and be introduced to the difficult work of the trainers - work that requires much patience. You will be allowed to feed some of the porpoises.
Only one person can participate at a time.
The participant must be at least 16 years old.
Price: DKK 4.000/ € 572
A few keywords to the day’s programme:
- Learn about the daily tasks and activities at the porpoise section.
- Help the trainer prepare the porpoises’ meal.
- Learn how to recognise the differences between Freja and Eigil, and the differences between male and female porpoises generally.
- Learn how porpoises catch fish.
- Participate in the training of the porpoises and reward the animals with fish.
- Get af T-shirt, a season ticket and a light lunch.